Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I never!

I never make a style misstep said Anna Wintour did but never say never! It looks like Time Magazine called Anna Wintour's dress the "worst fashion faux pas" of the year, and Daily News puts Katie and Britney there with her. Well this can't be good can it?

Sometimes we do the same. We underestimate our abilities to see things clear. We say this cannot happen to me...never ever! But it happends more often than we think and we want. For example I never thought I could be virtually cheated by my boyfriend!Why would he want to talk to somebody he has never met in person?! Well I was wrong because it appears that he was interested in talking to some other girl he has never met in person and zbang :end of relationship!

So never say never you are not invincible!
ps: News and photo taken from http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/12/18/2008-12-18_time_calls_anna_wintour_dress_worst_fash.html

No comments: